Take yourself on a little acid trip.
this is so interesting. LCD fascinates me (no, I've never dropped acid, nor do I plan to, but I still think it's intriguing.)
What really amazes me is the number of tests like these that went on a few decades ago (and may still go on now!) Next time my doctor suggests "experimental treatment" for something, I'll be a bit wary before signing any dotted lines.
Regardless of the who and when, what happens to the brain on acid is just fascinating. There are quite a few more videos that follow the same theme as this on youtube. It's equal parts beautiful ad horrifying. Enjoy!
As a side note, definitely listened to this song yesterday and when I saw this...I HAD to comment (: I get what you're saying though because people are way too willing to try experimental drugs if it means they're going to be "fixed"
ReplyDelete